Monday, October 1, 2012

First Post^^

Good evening! This my first post in my new blog^^

I haven't had my store open on DOA for a longtime(over a year ><) Reasons why one I've been working on new projects for my personal dolls collection. Two I just needed a little break.

Anyways my DOA store will be opening here really soon. Here's a preview of a new SD boys shirt that's going to be for sale :)


Just for fun here's a per-construction photo. This top will be limited because i may or may not be able to find the fabrics used to make it. If your able to locate it at your local craft store's I'd be happy to make it for you.



When i reopen there will also me a few SD girl items:)

 Also during my grand re-opening there is going to be a "one off" give away item. Yes its going to be free. How do you get it? I haven't decided if its going to be a drawing like event or something more fun teehee


No comments:

Post a Comment